What is X Camp? Body By X Skill Development & Training Center has created overnight mini-camps like NONE other!
Mini-camps are taught by the founder of Marin fitness center Body By X, Xavier McClinton, voted Best Personal Trainer in San Francisco Bay Guardian's Best of the Bay 2010 Reader's Poll.
Our basketball camps immerse boys and girls entering 6-8 grade in the sport and focus on:
- Skill Building
- Sports Psychology (the Mental Component!)
- Injury Prevention
X and his team of experts from a variety of fields will create a life changing experience for your child!
BASKETBALL BY X CAMP: LIMITED TO 6 KIDS PER SESSION
- 4-day, 3-night (sleep-away) experience including hotel accommodations at Marin Suites in Corte Madera
- all meals and guidance on how to eat healthy
- exposure to a variety of training methods
- focus on foot work, body positioning, moves, and "shooting" in the low post
- age-appropriate weight training (technique)
- core and stability training
- balance work
- stretching and body alignment
- massage therapy
- lectures on nutrition and injury prevention
- taped footage of each child's on-the-court training sessions
- film study
- one and a half hour free follow-up session
Basketball by X Camp 2011 Schedule
"X Camp was a great experience," said Mini-Camper Alexis Travers. "We had laughs and hard work. To tell you the truth, it was about the hardest I've worked in my life. But at the end of the day we had lots of fun. Xavier worked us hard, but gave us rewards like we got to swim at our hotel and watch movies. I can't even tell you how much we laughed and told jokes."
- June 23-26 - 6th, 7th & 8th Grade boys
- July 14-17 - 6th, 7th & 8th Grade Girls
- August 11-14 - 9th-12th Grade Girls